Quick Answer: Who Overdosed On Hot Cheetos?

Who ate too many hot Cheetos?

Rapper Lil XanLil Xan has said he needed to go to hospital on Monday after eating too many Hot Cheetos.

The Total Xanarchy rapper posted a message to his five million followers on Instagram after being discharged..

How much is Lil Xan worth?

Lil Xan’s net worth is an estimated $3 million. 2020 Showbiz Cheat Sheet, All Rights Reserved.

Why are Flamin Hot Cheetos banned?

In 2012, a number of schools across California, New Mexico and Illinois banned the spicy snacks. The main reason cited was the lack of nutritional value, but another concern was the messiness. One middle school teacher complained students were leaving a trail of sticky red fingerprints everywhere they went.

Why are Flamin Hot Cheetos banned in Canada?

4. They’re Not Allowed in Some Schools. … Its lack of nutritional value was the main reason the schools labeled Flamin’ Hot Cheetos contraband.

Is it bad to eat a whole bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos?

For several years I have seen occasional kids in the ER with concern for “blood in their poop,” only to find out that the red discoloration of their stool is due to eating entire bags of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. The hot pepper spice in this product can also cause abdominal pain and burning.

Do Hot Cheetos burn holes in your stomach?

According to Dr. Robert Glatter, emergency room physician at Lenox Hill Hospital, eating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos can cause excess gastric acid in your body. … In addition, eating too much of the junk food can inflame stomach lining and cause abdominal pain and a burning sensation, he says.

What happens if you eat too much hot Cheetos?

She says eating too many of the spicy treats can irritate the lining of your stomach because of high acidity levels in chips. It could lead to gastritis, “it can lead to upper abdominal pain that rises into the chest,” she said. Patients can also experience nausea and vomiting.

Why are Cheetos bad for you?

High fat, processed, foods like Cheetos contribute to a less-than-healthy lifestyle, and including them in your diet will raise your risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and certain cancers. Cheetos might have the fake-cheese taste you crave, but they are an unhealthy and unnatural snack.

Can eating too many hot Cheetos make you sick?

Eating an excessive amount of Hot Cheetos or similar snacks can cause stomach pain and has been linked to emergency room visits, reports Medical Daily. Dr. Yvonne Juarez, a pediatrician in Fresno, California, told the Fresno Bee in 2012 that flaming-hot snacks can up the stomach’s acidity, leading to aches.

Can you OD on Hot Cheetos?

Junk food aficionados gulped in worry this week when rapper Lil Xan revealed that he had landed in an ER after OD’ing on America’s No. 1 cult-favorite snack, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. … “I think putting the blame on this food product is a bit of a stretch,” Goldberg says. “Yes, it could be irritation from the food.

How did Lil Xan OD on Hot Cheetos?

Lil Xan was hospitalized on Tuesday (Sept. 25), but not for any drug overdose. According to the Soundcloud rapper, he just indulged a little too much on a fiery snack. “I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood,” he explained on Instagram.

How many bags of Hot Cheetos did Lil Xan eat?

On Wednesday a TMZ photographer offered the rapper a Cheeto and he ate it. “I’m a big Cheeto fan, my stomach’s still not completely better yet,” Lil Xan said. “It was just one bag.

Can Hot Cheetos make you poop blood?

Because the spicy snack contains a lot of red food dye, it can turn the stools of people who eat large quantities red or orange. Parents and kids may mistakenly assume that it is a sign of blood in the stool, leading to panicked trip to the hospital.

How did Xan almost died?

Speaking with TMZ shortly after making the decision, Lil Xan explained that Miller’s tragic death ultimately pushed him to seek professional treatment. The 26-year-old rapper died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, cocaine, and alcohol on Sept. 7, 2018. His death was ruled as an accident due to mixed drug toxicity.